- Yet another busy week here in Harbin, China
- Finally got our internet back up and working at out apartment!
- On Friday, I had a good Bible study with Nathan. Talked about what it meant to really trust in Christ.
- Met up with a couple people on Saturday afternoon to wander around a park here in Harbin. It was a great time.
- Saturday night I went to another English corner that was not as big as the last one but met a guy named Stone.
- Stone has never been to church, never heard of Jesus and no one in his family is a Christian. Today was the first time that he had been to church and heard the Gospel.
- As you may guess, I’m going to try and meet up with him this week to study the Bible with him
- I am getting more daring crossing the streets here in Harbin which means in the past two days I have almost been hit by 2 cars, 2 buses and a cement truck! (The buses and cement truck where in one intersection!)
- I’m gaining some confidence in my Chinese ability however limited it may be. This past week, Crystal and I talked to a taxi driver telling him how old Evie was and that we were students and he understood
- I was also able to order food to-go today and take it home because Evie was sick and Crystal was at home taking care of her
- This week seems to have been a learning about how missions needs to be a long-term strategy week
- Believe it or not, sometimes it is easy to forget how big this city is. I was reminded of its size on Saturday.
Stay up to date with the latest news!
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.